Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday June 8th - Day 5

Day 5 - 0 Miles - My Feet are killing me.


We spent most of the day walking around the Mall, 4 levels of store after store after store.  Marie was in Heaven. I am so proud of the self control she exercised and didn't put us in the poor house. On the 4th floor was a movie theater so we took a break and saw the Pirates of the Caribbean. We both enjoyed it very much.


In the middle of the mall is the nickelodeon amusement park, we did not do any of the rides since they are build for people under the age of 21 and I probably would not fit in many of the rides.


 For dinner we went to Cantina #1 on the 4th floor and had Mexican and a few drinks.

We walked 20,000 steps, so we did about 8 miles of walking today. At least the Charger got a day off to rest. Tomorrow we will be heading out of town towards MI. Our only planned stop will be at the Worlds largest truck stop "Iowa I-80"

Steve & Marie