Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday June 11th - Day 8

Day 8 - 40 Miles - CEMA Car Show
It was a great day, we started with having breakfast with Bob, Martha, Mark and Melissa then off we went to the show. I'm happy to report that it did not rain a single drop. Marie and I got to meet the man himself "Norm" of Grand Spaulding Dodge. I picked up a trinket and Mr. Norm signed it.

We met lots of people today that have been following our blog, CEMA members and members from 66-67charger.com, dodgecharger.com and mymopar.com along with one gentleman from New Zealand that came over to buy a car and will be driving it to California at 35mph over the next two months. I people think were crazy.

Here are pictures from today
http://s416.photobucket.com/albums/pp248/MPR67/CEMA2011/?albumview=slideshow

Tomorrow we will pack everything back up and head back towards Chicago to begin our Route 66 trip and meet up with some more forum members for dinner.

Its been a really long day so we will sign off for now.

The Chargers in front of the Chrysler Museum

 Us next to our Chargers

Me with Mr Norm

Marie getting ready to ride the elevator down to see the cars in the museum basement

 The Chrysler Building

Steve & Marie